Spice Mill, Skeppshult
Cast iron, wood, steel and organic canola oil seasoning. Natural, simple and robust. With its natural non-stick surface that improves with age, it's made to last, year after year, from generation to generation. The production process is simple yet a demanding handicraft. Every cast iron object is cast in a unique sand mold which is separated after cooling. This process makes every Skeppshult product unique. Simply a proud piece of handicraft from the deep forests in Småland, southern Sweden.
The lid cups the palm of your hand beautifully, while the weight of the cast iron helps to grind the spices.
- Made by hand in Sweden with 25 years cast iron guarantee
- Pyramid shaped grinding surfaces in seasoned cast iron
- Top part with compartment for spices
- Lid in walnut with silicone seal
- Round bottom
- Inside is seasoned with natural Swedish organic canola oil
- Outside is treated with a black lacquer surface to avoid staining
- Please note that dry spices only should be used. Moist spices and salt can potentially cause corrosion on grinding surfaces. Clean with brush and keep grinder dry at all times.
- 7.6 x 7.6 x 8.3 centimeters
Handcrafted in Småland, Sweden.