Hibi Incense, Garden Scents
The brand name hibi means ‘day to day’, or daily, in Japanese. It was given with the hope that you would keep it around you every day and freely enjoy its fragrance, matching each day’s mood or occasion.
Light the match by striking it, and entrust yourself to the natural fragrance rising in the air. Hibi is an incense stick you can light easily without a lighting device. The incense of Awaji Island and matches of Harima. Born from the encounter of two of Hyogo prefecture’s traditional crafts.
Fragrances that invite us to an imaginary garden of blooming flowers.
To find a moment of enveloping euphoria in everyday life.
- Small: Each box contains 10 sticks
- Comes with burning mat.
- Burns for about 10 min, lingers longer. Great for getting rid of strong scents -think washroom or kitchen ; )
- Mimosa: A flower that tells the coming of spring. To feel happy being wrapped with its gentle sweetness that reminds us of twinkling sunlight.
- Japanese Wisteria: Graceful wisteria has been read in tanka poems from old times. Fragrance of refined elegance with a touch of Japan.
- Peony: Peony blooms in full glory like a noble queen. Fresh and sweet fragrance adds splendid colours to your living space.
Made in Japan