A card game to foster connection and closeness, by The School Of Life London.
We tend to chat all the time with our partners, but often not about what really counts - the sort of topics that clear the air, that reintroduce a spirit of fun, that draw us together, that make us remember what is really special about being part of a couple.
This is a pack of cards to foster connection and closeness, which can (strangely but truly) be generated almost on command by the right sort of conversations. Here are 100 questions that help couples to rekindle affection. They lead naturally to chats about what we are ready to forgive, what we deeply appreciate, what remains exciting and what is especially worth cherishing. This is a deceptively simple game with life-changing consequences.
The cards cover five categories:
Questions cover topics such as:
- What I really admire about you is…
- When appreciative friends discuss us, what do you think they might celebrate in us?
- How would you like to come back together again at the end of every day?
- If you never improved one bit, I’d still...
- The trick to understanding why I can sometimes be difficult is to remember that...
Contains adult content.
100 cards with dice | 100 x 100 x 60mm | Instruction booklet included