practical and beautiful gift idea #1. December 08 2010
let's face it. on days like this, why carry a boring ol' umbrella that's going to turn itself inside out on these blustery days? well ms. estella lum of our fine city asked herself the same question: "Standing amongst a sea of black umbrellas under dark heavy clouds, it dawned on her that through design and colour, dreary days can be brightened." and look what she came up with!
- Multi-functional pouch folds out into a carrier bag.
- Original prints screen-printed by hand.
- Designed in Vancouver, Canada and ethically manufactured with fair labour and wages.
- Bright and Beautiful patterns
- One more thing to love: windproof!!
we have both the mini tuff and the classic in stock
starting at $35