Whisky Glass Set
Inspired by nature, digitally crafted, and meticulously refined with master distiller Jim McEwan, the Norlan Whisky Glass has been designed to capture whisky's complex flavours and aromatics and deliver them to the senses like never before.
The unique double-walled structure offers a seamless integration of a scientifically performing inside with an aesthetically beautiful outside, for the perfect whisky drinking experience.
The glass is formed by mouth-blowing borosilicate glass into two separate molds: one for the inner wall, and one for the outer wall. When both volumes are ready, the inner wall is inserted into the outer, at which time the rims are joined by spinning the glass rapidly across a linear flame.
A distinctive result of the double-walled construction is the intensity of colour added to spirits in the bowl, which is further carried up into the rim of the glass.
- Material: Mouthblown double-walled borosilicate glass
- Dimensions: 3.74" tall, 3.22" diameter, 2.48" diameter at rim
- Total capacity approx. 6.9 fl. oz. Recommended pour 0.75-1.5 fl. oz.
- Weight: 4.4 oz (that's very light)
- Packaged in an elegant tube with one microfibre polishing cloth included
- Designed by Sruli Recht