Weekly Desk Pad A4
Karst's tree-free A4 Weekly Desk Pads are made from high-quality, sustainable, & recyclable stone paper. With a top-flip binding and perforated pages. The unique, eco-friendly material is acid-free, bright white, and waterproof. The tree-free Weekly Desk Pad is undated, making it the perfect home for appointments and meetings year-round. With space to track your non-negotiable tasks for the week, a weekly reflection, and a dot grid area for sketches or notes, stay on top of it all with ease. Perfect for everyday use.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant - Calcium carbonate is one of the principal bases of superhydrophobic coatings. Which is a fancier way of saying that Karst paper is completely waterproof. So your morning coffee can’t ruin your eureka moment, and the rain can’t steal your thunder.
- Recyclable and tree-free - stone paper holds a C2C Cradle to Cradle Silver Certification. That means if you do have to dispose of your Karst notebook, have no fear; they are recyclable. We recommend putting them in your Type 2 stream.
- Friction-free writing - Karst paper is unlike anything you’ve ever written on. Completely friction-free, pens glide across our pages because there is no grain direction, and ink never bleeds through. The result is a truly pleasurable writing experience.
- 60% lower carbon footprint - Because Karst paper is made without cutting, transporting, or pulping trees, they also save on energy and thousands of gallons of water usage, making Karst paper’s carbon footprint 60% smaller for the same amount of wood-pulp paper.
- Product specifications • Size A4: 210 x 297mm, 8.3 x 11.7” • 60 Perforated Sheets • 120-micron thick paper (equivalent to 144gsm)