Therapeutic Body Lotion, Apprenti Or'ganik
Apprenti Ôr'ganik is a therapeutic body care line made in Montreal with Natural and organic ingredients. Their mission is to raise awareness against harmful chemicals and artificial components existing in our everyday products while promoting healthy and earth friendly living.
Egyptian Geranium & Blood Orange: Lightly scented with therapeutic essential oil of Egyptian Geranium paired with blood orange giving it a fresh, herbaceous and stimulating smell.
Italian Petitgrain & Cedarwood: Lightly scented with therapeutic essential oil of Petitgrain, cedarwood and black pepper giving it a fresh, rich woodsy and slightly smoky scent.
Cedarleaf - Cedarwood - Cardamom: This fragrance is a testament to the beauty of nature, infused with the rich scents of cedarleaf and cedarwood essential oil, gifted from our local trees in Quebec. The addition of cardamom adds depth to this earthy aroma, evoking a sense of mystery and
- Harnessing the moisturizing power of aloe vera and our marine algae extract, this non-greasy, therapeutic lotion restores the skin's natural moisture levels, leaving it feeling silky-soft.
- Loaded with active natural ingredients this lotion not only revitalizes the skin but also nourishes the deeper layers of the epidermis.
- Size: 250 ml
- Key Ingredients: Natural aloe vera juice: an ingredient praised in Ayurvedic medicine for its moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Squalane: a botanical lipid that naturally mirrors the skin’s molecular structure.
- Nori Extract: Improved Circulation & Hydration from Japanese Seaweed.
- Chlorella: freshwater algae rich in amino acids, iron, vitamins A, B, and C and packed with chlorophyll.
Handmade in Quebec, Canada