The Loser Game
The School of Life
Learn How to Fail Well
Normally, those who win at games do so because they know how to triumph, succeed and outwit others. This is a game with a difference: those who win it are great at losing; they know all about frustration and difficulty and how, optimally, to respond to it. This game invites us to answer questions about the challenges we’ve faced (in love, work, etc.) – and rewards players for speaking with particular frankness and good humour about their lives. In a world often obsessed with success, The Loser Game gently suggests that losing isn’t some freakish anomaly, it’s an inevitable part of being human.
The cards cover five categories:
- Body & Mind
Questions cover topics such as:
- How have you blamed someone for an issue that was, if you’re truly honest, largely your fault?
- A novel is written about your love life: what should it be called?
- What important moves do you keep delaying in relation to your career?
- Name a surprising, basic and embarrassing gap in your knowledge.
- What three rude words would you apply to your character?
106 Cards | 70mm x 70mm x 70mm | Minimum 3 Players | Instruction card included
The School of Life London, England