The Arch Cutting Board
Hudson and Oak is a women owned business based outside of Vancouver. Sarah, their founder is of plains Cree descent, from the Amiskwacīwiyiniwak region (Saddle Lake, Alberta). They respect the land that we live on and strive to leave it in better condition than what we have found it.
The Arch cutting board transitions seamlessly from kitchen to table. The perfect addition to date night or for having a dinner party of your closest friends and family. Wide enough to hold all your favourite fresh produce, breads, cheeses and dips. The solid maple cutting boards are clean, simple and timeless to be used for years to come in your kitchen, and are all handmade in Canada.
- Cutting boards are made right here in Canada, using the highest quality hardwoods grown in Canada. They use off cuts when available to keep wood waste out of the landfill.
- Solid White Maple: Maple wood is strong, straight-grained and fine textured. Your cutting board can be enjoyed for many years to come as it is extremely durable and maple wood ages beautifully.
- Each cutting board is hand-formed taking over two hours to make each from start to finish.
- Care: All cutting boards are not pre-oiled, so condition your cutting board with food grade wax or coconut oil when you notice the wood on the dryer side. Wash and dry by hand. Do not use in the dishwasher, as it will warp your cutting board.
- Dimensions: 12" w x 14" h
Made in Vancouver, Canada