Standard Issue Waterproof Binoculars, Canary Yellow
Nocs Provisions are here to serve the next generation of humans with the goal to disconnect from technology and look deeper in nature. With compact waterproof binoculars built to travel, they aim to make the discovery and study of our surroundings simple. Paired with a sense of wonder and curiosity, Nocs believe this will foster understanding and compassion for our planet. Nocs are a tool to be present in the moment and to see the deep interconnectedness of all living things on this earth. It’s time that we return to nature as our source of truth.
The Standard Issue 8x25, redefines compact binoculars - by packing Swiss optical engineering in your palm. Using the highest grade optics they could source: authentic Bak4 Prisms and Fully Multi Coated lenses, this binocular provides a bright, wide field of view, wherever you go.
- Waterproof (IPX7) + Fogproof (Nitrogen sealed O-rings)
- Wide Field of View
- Fully Multi Coated Lenses + BaK4 Roof Prisms
- Rugged Impact Absorbing Housing + Scratch Resistant Lenses
- Twist Up Eyecups, compatible with glasses
- Plastic Free packaging
- No slip grip, also doubles to protect the optics from impact by dissipating impact force. Patented.
- Weighing in at 11.85oz (336 g), the Standard Issue is there when you need it and disappears when you don't.