Vancouver Neighbourhood Candles
Nick started Vancouver Candle Company to share his love of candles. In fact, he’s so passionate about his artistry, he proudly hand pours each and every candle in small batches, being sure to sign and number them for quality control.
Handmade in the heart of Vancouver, each candle in the collection is named and inspired by neighbourhoods within the City. Nick has painstakingly crafted the fragrances to celebrate each neighbourhood’s individuality. Using traditional methods, these candles are made from premium soy wax blends, perfume-grade fragrance oils and 100% cotton wicks. Nick uses only the finest local, ethically-sourced materials, free of potentially harmful additives.
Perhaps that’s why these candles burn clean and provide a rich, long-lasting fragrance that gently fills the room. Or perhaps it’s the love that Nick puts into each and every candle he makes.Available in 9 Scents:
- West End - woodsy with herbal & musky notes. Cypress, Amber & Tonka
- Strathcona - fruity & tart with floral overtones. White Tea, Black Currant, Lavender & Thyme
- Fairview - sharp citrus with a hint of sweetness. Grapefruit, Peach & Red Currant
- Gastown - musky with subtle notes of sweetness & spice. Leather, Tobacco, Amber & Black Pepper
- Kitsilano - clean bouquet with floral & musk. Jasmine, Tuberose, Lemon & Sandalwood.
- North Shore - woodsy & fresh with a hint of citrus. Spruce, White Sage, Mandarin & Coriander
- Point Grey - earty & woodsy notes with a base of vanilla. Cedar Wood, Balsam Wood & Vanilla
- Mount Pleasant - fresh bouquet with citrus & earth. Fig, Bergamot & Anise
- Yaletown - subtle blend of rich green florals. Honeysuckle, Geranium & Vetiver.
Locally Made in Vancouver, BC by Vancouver Candle Company.