- Material: Mouth-blown double-walled borosilicate glass. Matte black lacquer exterior coating.
- Dimensions: 95 mm tall, 82 mm diameter,63 mm diameter at rim
- Capacity: 175 ml to rim. Recommended pour 20 to 40 ml.
- Packaging: Two glasses packed in an elegant tube.
Vaild Whisky Glass, Set of 2, Black
Inspired by nature, digitally crafted, and meticulously refined with master distiller Jim McEwan, the Norlan Whisky Glass has been designed to capture whisky's complex flavours and aromatics and deliver them to the senses like never before. When whiskey is poured, a brilliant golden glow radiates from within the concealed inner glass, producing an infinity mirror effect. They perfected the glass over 90 different iterations for a whisky drinking experience like none you've had before, in fact it's quite magical...
Features at a Glance:
- Hybrid Design: The perfect synthesis of a tumbler form, with an exceptionally improved nosing glass performance.
- Aesthetics: A modern, lightweight design featuring double-walled glass, combining a faceted base with a curved inner bowl.
- Social Ergonomics: Specifically designed to allow you to inhale and drink the spirit without tilting your head back too deeply.
- Fluid Dynamics: Aerates better than any other glass, reducing ethanol intensity, requiring less water dilution for richer aromas.
- Scent Delivery: Focuses and diffuses the aromatics to the nose and mouth, revealing hidden flavours.
- Expert Involvement: Meticulously refined with master distiller Jim McEwan over the course of a four day workshop.