Karst's tree-free Task Pad is for perfect quick notes, lists, and reminders. With a top flip binding, write or draw comfortably from any angle, and remove each sheet with ease along the micro-perforation. Our unique, eco-friendly stone paper material is acid-free, bright white, and waterproof, with a premium look and feel.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant - Calcium carbonate is one of the principal bases of superhydrophobic coatings. Which is a fancier way of saying that Karst paper is completely waterproof. So your morning coffee can’t ruin your eureka moment, and the rain can’t steal your thunder.
- Recyclable and tree-free - stone paper holds a C2C Cradle to Cradle Silver Certification. That means if you do have to dispose of your Karst notebook, have no fear; they are recyclable. We recommend putting them in your Type 2 stream.
- Friction-free writing - Karst paper is unlike anything you’ve ever written on. Completely friction-free, pens glide across our pages because there is no grain direction, and ink never bleeds through. The result is a truly pleasurable writing experience.
- 60% lower carbon footprint - Because Karst paper is made without cutting, transporting, or pulping trees, they also save on energy and thousands of gallons of water usage, making Karst paper’s carbon footprint 60% smaller for the same amount of wood-pulp paper.
- Size: 74x210mm, 2.9 x 8.3”, 60 perforated sheets, 120-micron (equivalent to 144gsm)