Ceramic Rice Cooker, Black
The KAKOMI rice cooker clay pot cooks delightfully textured rice every time. Made for use on a cooktop, the clay retains heat and the pressurized double lid ensures each grain of rice is cooked evenly. The round shape of the pot prevents liquid from boiling over and the material is moisture-resistant, so you can cook spicy dishes without fear of lasting odors.
- Size: 40.6oz / 1.2L
- Dimensions: φ6.3 in x H5 in x W7.7 in / φ160 x H110 x W195 mm
- Material: heat-resistant ceramic
- User Recommendations: direct fire, halogen heater, microwave, and oven safe, dishwasher safe. Not compatible with induction heater.
- Measure cup:
- Material: AS resin
- User Recommendations: dishwasher safe
- Available in white & black
Designed by Kinto, Japan