Candles, Vancouver Neighbourhood
We celebrate and take inspiration from all that is diverse and unique in the places we inhabit, explore and call home. With rich and familiar scents that evoke feelings of nostalgia, allowing us to be taken back to that cherished moment, place or time.
Handmade in the heart of Vancouver, each candle in the collection is named and inspired by neighbourhoods within the City. Nick has painstakingly crafted the fragrances to celebrate each neighbourhood’s individuality. Using traditional methods, these candles are made from premium soy wax blends, perfume-grade fragrance oils and 100% cotton wicks. Nick uses only the finest local, ethically-sourced materials, free of potentially harmful additives.
- West End - woodsy with herbal & musky notes. Cypress, Amber & Tonka
- Fairview - sharp citrus with a hint of sweetness. Grapefruit, Peach & Red Currant
- Gastown - musky with subtle notes of sweetness & spice. Leather, Tobacco, Amber & Black Pepper
- Kitsilano - clean bouquet with floral & musk. Jasmine, Tuberose, Lemon & Sandalwood.
- North Shore - woodsy & fresh with a hint of citrus. Spruce, White Sage, Mandarin & Coriander
- Mount Pleasant - fresh bouquet with citrus & earth. Fig, Bergamot & Anise
Handcrafted by the Vancouver Candle Company.