Unisex Rain Jacket
The Jacket style is a modern interpretation of the classic rain jacket. A lightweight fabric with an elegant matte surface makes it comfortable to wear and practical to carry around. The perfect universal short jacket for everyday use.
- The model is 190cm tall, is a size 46/48 and is wearing a M/L.
- A regular and casual fit
- A unisex style
- Functional button fastening on the front
- Two hidden front pockets with stainless steel buttons
- Adjustable hood with a practical cap function
- Two ventilated eyelets under each armpit to ensure ventilation and air circulation
- Air circulation holes under the back shield to ensure ventilation
- All inside seams has been melted with ultrasonic precision welding.
- Composition: 50% PU (polyurethane) 50% polyester Weight: 190g /m2, Column pressure: Up to 6000 mm. Fittings: Stainless steel
Variations: Available in Rust, Green, Yellow, Blue, Smoke & Black in Sizes XXS/XS, XS/S, S/M, M/L, L/XL
Since the majority of our collection is unisex, there is a larger interval between the sizes. For that reason, several sizes are joined to give an accurate representation. With that in mind, we offer you following sizes: XXS/XS - XS/S - S/M - M/L - L/XL.
The sizes have been made with the consideration that a rain jacket is often worn with warm clothes underneath. On our website, the female model displayed is wearing a size S/M and is 177 cm / 5'8" tall. The male model is wearing a size M/L and is 190 cm / 6'2" tall.
The measurements shown here are body measurements, meaning if you should go after the largest measurement that fit you.
Use a tape measure to measure yourself on these key areas to find the best suited size, either our tapered Womens raincoats or the classic loose-fit unisex raincoats.
Generally the Unisex raincoats are loose-fit and a half size larger than normal clothing while the Women's raincoats matching your normal clothing size. This can vary though, so go after the largest measurement that fit you for the most comfortable fit.
|1||Chest (cm)||80 — 85||86 — 91||92 — 97||98 — 103||104 — 109|
|3||Hip (cm)||84 — 89||90 — 95||96 — 101||102 — 107||108 — 113|
|4||Arm length (cm)||77 — 79||80 — 82||83 — 85||85 — 87||88 — 90|
Designed in Copenhagen, Denmark
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604-874-9770 with your size and colour preference and we'll let you know if we have your jacket in stock. Thank you.