upside down planter? why not? April 25 2010
They intend to transform the way people enjoy plants in their living environments; no longer satisfied with having plants relegated to the remote corners of a room, they have elevated them into stunning interior features...
- Conserve water - Reduce your watering of household plants by up to 80%
- Purify your air - Breath fresh naturally filtered air
- Save your time and save your plants - Refill the self-watering planter (has a terracotta water reservoir on top!)
- Save floor space - A practical planting solution for modern living areas where space can be limited
- Transform your view of nature - Look up and enjoy the beauty of nature...
- Available in white in 3 sizes and 2 types of ceiling attachments (black only available in large size)